Google has announced the rolling out of Panda Update 24 on January 22, 2013.
This data refresh will noticeably affect 1.2% of English search queries worldwide, said Google on Twitter.
The last Panda Update 23 which affected 1.3% of English search queries was released on December 21, 2012.
The search engine ranking algorithm, which is designed to fight against low quality websites and content seems like – a regular affair, has been released on monthly basis since quite a long time.
Checkout the Google’s Official Panda Tweet below:
If the trend will continue in 2013 also, expect at least 10 to 12 Panda Updates in the current year.
Have you experienced any traffic drop or surge after Panda 24? Share your experience in the comments below. If you are hit by Panda, you can take the help of 8 Best Panda Recovery Tips.
Ask Yourself 5 Questions to Make The Article Panda Compliant
1. Is the article in-depth and written by an expert or enthusiast who knows the topic well?
2. Does the article provide original information or content?
3. Does the article provide substantial value to the web-readers when compared to other articles in the search results?
4. Would you trust the information presented in the article?
5. Does this article have spelling, stylistic, or factual errors?